Phonak Audeo Paradise P70-RT vs P90-RT

Hello. Have you upgraded your P70 to P90?

Yes, see my last post.

Yes, I saw it. but I don’t understand, did you buy the p70 and then the p90? Or did you upgrade the Software from p70 to p90? I’ll buy myself a p70. Can I then upgrade them to p90?

To my knowledge that is not possible. The P90 was a hardware upgrade. My audiologist ordered a new set of aids for me.

3 Likes

Thank you for posting all this information. I have an appointment this Thursday to go back after thinking about which paradise I want. I have been on the fence with the P70 or P90 due to the $1200 difference. I have a hard time with clarity as my word recognition is not so good, so based on reading your review of each, I am going to go and try the 90’s.

1 Like

I highly recommend it. Only a few days into it and I’m pretty sure I’m going to stick with the P 90’s. The way they switch between environmental programs is so subtle it’s almost in noticeable which makes for a very natural experience. Easy to forget I have them on.

1 Like

what are your impressions compared to the P70?

Replying to myself, mu audi pushed the 70’s, so I went with those. She said if I am unhappy I can upgrade and pay the difference in price within 45 days.

3 Likes

It was the same for me the first go around. The 70’s were pretty good but the 90’s are much better for me. As stated previously @ukrmail.des the way they handle switching between environments and in particular localizing voice in loud or windy environments is very noticeable. I still have issues hearing people if they are facing away from me but I’m guessing that is the case for most anyone.

1 Like

That’s a good workaround - thanks! Although you’ll forgive me for saying I’d rather Paradise actually worked with a PC running Teams!

1 Like