Phonak Assistive Devices

Hello,

If I buy a set of Phonak M70-SP, what accessories will I need to be able to program it by myself? Also What extra devices do I need to hear better in noisy places?

Any general advice on purchasing online (warnings, etc) is appreciated.

Thank you!

1 Like

For programming Phonak Naida M70-SP you need:

• Noahlink Wireless programming interface
    Noahlink Wireless

• Phonak Target programming software

• Notebook or PC (preferably with Microsoft Windows 10 or Windows 11)

• actual hearing test results

• patience

4 Likes

I really like the Roger ON microphone. It has pointer mode, table mode, and presenter mode.

I try to position myself with my back against the noise (like in a loud restaurant). Then i position he Roger ON toward the people i want to hear. In the MyRoger app i can see a round illustration of the sound field, and i gray out the two back slices that point toward the noise.

Then i mute my hearing aid mics (you will have to ask your audiologist to enable that), because i dont want my hearing aid mics competing with the Roger On mics.

With this setup i can hear in noise about as well as the normal hearing people.

3 Likes

Thank you!

I think I will need to learn to do it myself if I buy the hearing aids from abroad.

1 Like

If you don’t have control to mute the HA mic with buttons, you can still do it with the phone app MYPhonak. Best to use both MyPhonak and MyRoger together on your phone.

2 Likes

Its a check box on the Device Options screen. I would be glad to answer anything i can about the Target software and whatever.

1 Like

Do you program your hearing aids by yourself?

1 Like

Yes, I do. I also go to an audiologist to make sure I’m doing it right, and for earmold orders. I would also go back for warranty work but i havent had any of that yet.