Phonak App Widget

Recently, Phonak added the option to add a widget to your smartphone that allows you to change programs, mute, and change volume and view battery life from the comfort of your homescreen. If you have the phonak app already installed on your phone, press an empty space on your homescreen, select widgets, then scroll to myphonak. There should be two options (one basic, one with more info), select one. You can now move that widget to your homescreen.
The new widget is similar to what Oticon offered in their app. It’s a welcome addition

1 Like

works well on my Android, but why it’s fixed to use so much space is annoying.

1 Like

The larger of the two widget options allows you to change programs and mute. If you don’t use those things, you can choose the slimmer of the widget options. On my Samsung S21, I’ve got space on my home page for 18 icons along with the large of the 2 phonak widgets, so, I’m good. Actually, I can probably move the small phonak app icon off of my homepage as the widget gives me all I need to know.

1 Like

I thought the widget was useful on my oppo X5 using android 13. However I’ve now move on to a Google pixel 8 using android 14 I can no longer find the widget.
Anyone else having this issue? Better been able to get it back?
Thanks

It’s part of the update app, not a separate app

To get the widget on your screen, press your finger on an empty area of your home screen, you should see a “widgets” icon on the bottom of the screen, press “widgets” and select the phonak widget.

Is it possible to install the app on a smartwatch? Has anyone tried?

Tried that and it’s not there :person_shrugging: