Philips 9050 and HearSuite Settings

I received the Philips 9050 and the NoahLink wireless last week and have started looking into the HearSuite 24.2 settings. The help files that are bundled with that software don’t match the actual software options.

For example, the Help for the Feature Selection / General Settings has controls for:

1. SoundMap Amplification - (Select either Phoneme Focus or Envelope Focus)

• Phoneme Focus focuses on maximum audibility of all the fine details of the speech signal.
    • Envelope Focus is designed to support clients who rely on information from the speech envelope.
      Select either Phoneme Focus or Envelope Focus to best meet the needs of your client.
  2. AdaptiveCompress - Amplification will be optimized for different listening environments.

• Compression Control: Speech in Noise Environment controls the amplification balance ,
    • Gain Control: Noise Only Environment will reduce the programmed amplification if no speech is
      detected.

I wanted to see how these settings affected my hearing, but they aren’t available in the 24.2 software that is supposed to be the current version.

I’m currently using the Help from the software that accesses HTML files installed with the software. The link I got from here (HearingTracker) was for the 24.1 version, but the software updated itself to 24.2. Maybe their Updater didn’t update the help files correctly?

Does anyone know about these 2 General Settings and where I can find help files that match the software?

BTW - loving the 9050s so far!

Thank you

These features are model dependant, so what you see in Hearsuite with your model connected is what you get, I’m pretty sure I’ve seen these features on some lower spec Sonic models tho?