Perfect case to hold my HAs in

Thought I would share my set up I have to hold my spare HAs in, that is then, kept in my bag / purse that I carry around with me, day to day.

It’s a Otterbox 1000 case which is waterproof and crushproof.

I’ve added foam as well which makes it shockproof as well.

1 Like

That’s a great idea, and I’ve done that for years, especially back in the days before HA’s could be found waterproof (Aquaris) or at least splash resistant. I also keep a couple q-tips and spare battery in there when I do use the setup.

1 Like

Nice. What is that box designed for? Obviously it’s too small for a phone? Do you have a model or part number for it? Or at least the dimensions? I’ve used a variety of small plastic containers, but they all seem to eventually break in my pocket. Guess I should watch where I’m going. :wink:

It’s a Otterbox 1000 but they do bigger cases as well. The Otterbox 2000 should hold a cell phone in it.

https://m.ebay.com/itm/OtterBox-2000-Protective-Box-Camping-Water-Camera-Phone-6-5-x-4-x-1-5-Case/122929173767?hash=item1c9f265507:g:0tgAAOSwzppaPu2U

Going to buy a few to keep in the cars for my daughters right now! Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks. Smaller is better. I will check out the 1000.

The only place I’ve found to buy the Otterbox case is eBay.

When I got aids, I have received a hard case and soft cases with them. You might see if the clinic failed to include them.,

I’ve always been provided a hard case, as well.

I got hard and soft Cases to hold my hearing aids as well but wanted a waterproof case.

Check out a new hearing aid case: Aidkeeper.com - we have multiple colors.