Paying for hearing aids at Costco

Do you pay when you place the order, or only after the aids have been fitted? Thanks!

The aids are paid for when they are ordered.

2 Likes

I paid when I placed the order.

1 Like

And for those that really object to putting money “upfront” when buying hearing aids, if one purchases with credit card, one can return the hearing aids before credit card bill is due and not be out any money. I do not advocate doing this.

2 Likes

OK, just made a correction here: Costco Hearing Aids - Models, Features, Prices, and Reviews

For all you Costco shoppers, please let me know if you see any inaccuracies in that page.

One item : my Costco checked my ears with otoscope and could not see my left eardrum, so I had to see my ENT to clear out the wax blocking my eardrum. Costco told me this is part of Costco protocol.
I too paid up from for my Resound Preza.

1 Like

I paid when I placed the order.

1 Like

When placing the order. Pick up aids in 2 weeks.

I would add that using the Costco visa extends the warranty period 24 mos.

1 Like

Definitely, I’m using the KS9 I just bought as a backup and switching the Resound and KS9. My Quattro will sync with the cochlear implant, but I’ve already had a receiver and wire replaced. So the KS9 is excellent to have.

Don’t forget the 2% back with the Costco card too!

Paid for them when placed the order. Also two previous private audiologists requested paying in advance.

When they are ordered.

When you order and they only take Visa Credit Card, check, or cash

But when I bought the KS8 I could return for a full refund within 6 months.

Does that mean it’s a total of five years when paying by Costco Visa? If so, that’s something I’ll do next time.

Yes, assuming rules don’t change.

Still 6 Mo trial.full refund if you return