Pairing My Starkey app with TV streamer

Can’t seem to pair Starkey Genesis with their TV streamer! Any help with this ? I’ m using the newer app “MY Starkey”.

Shouldn’t need any app. Make sure TV streamer is on. Power your hearing aid off and then back on. Hold close to TV streamer. Push pairing button on streamer.

1 Like

Did all that, didn’t work . I wonder if my If my Audiologist needs to turn something on? Have a back up pair of Oticons that work just fine. Steamer’s blue light said its paired. But heating aids not picking up signal ?

All I can suggest is to scrupulously follow the written instructions that come with the streamer a couple of times. If it doesn’t work, return to Audiologist.

This may be the case.
I believe Phonak is this way without double checking in the software.

Fixed problem ,TV streamer was out dated , needed to have updated streamer to pair with new Genesis AL24! Other then that love these Aids!

2 Likes

For the latest Starkey hearing aids generations: Genesis (2023), Evolve (2021), Livio (2018)
these are the compatible Starkey 2.4 GHz accessories
Starkey 2.4 GHz accessories
All 2.4 HGz accessories fit for Genesis, Evolve, Livio

======================================================================

The SurfLink accessories are for the older legacy Starkey generations only: Muse (2016) , Z-Series (i) 2015 , 3-Series (i) 2013, Wi-Series (2012)

Starkey SurfLink accessories1