Pair two hearing aids?

Is it possible to pair more than one pair of HAs to More1? I’m interested since I have an extra pair and it would mean I wouldn’t have to wait to watch extended TV while my pair recharges.

Unclear what you’re asking. Are you asking if you could pair two pairs of Oticon hearing aids to an Oticon TV Connector? If so, I think the answer is yes, but have no direct experience with Oticon.

Yes, paired to TV connector but also to my iPhone so I can control through Oticon ON.
Full disclosure, my wife recently passed and her HAs were paired with her iPhone and adapter.
When I run out of juice I use her HAs and iPhone. Our hearing loss was similar so it sounds about the same.
Hope this makes sense.

So sorry for the loss of your wife.

You can have multiple pairs of hearing aids paired to the TV Adapter3 at the same time - but you can only have 1 pair of aids paired to an iPhone at a time.
Therefore, you will have to use her iPhone & On App when connected/ streaming with TV Adpater3 when using her More hearing aids.

I give my My More 1 recharge a short boost when I need to if I have been streaming a lot during the day.

(I think it is good to use her More 1- assuming rechargeable - and iPhone to keep them working.)

I also use my backup OPN paired to an older iPad to stream TV sometimes using the same TV Adapter3.

1 Like

Thank you so much. That totally answers my question. I didn’t know you could stream with an iPad. I have an old preowned one ordered so will enjoy experimenting.

1 Like