Pair of Oticon OPN1 miniRITE hearing aids - SOLD locally

The aids do not come with the receivers (earpieces). The color is beige. You will have to do the fitting yourself or visit your local audiologist. I will throw in 72 Rayovac batteries for free. Worldwide shipping. Price $450 for both including shipping. Payment: Paypal only.

P.S. I tried listing on eBay and it was cancelled because eBay policy prohibits listing prescription hearing aids. But there are countless other aids listed. :roll_eyes:

I had this issue as well but my friend can list hearing aids without issues. I find eBay odd now.

When you create a new listing, Oticon is listed among the brands and you can select OPN in the suggested models. If prescription hearing aids are not allowed, why is it in the eBay list?

I spoke to eBay customer support and the rep told me the following words: โ€œWith regards to the other similar listings I can share that our team is currently working on this type of items having risks. They are being removed on a daily basis.โ€
โ€œThis is because we have faced too many issues and these items have created potential risk of legal implications for entire eBay site.โ€

I sold this OPN1 pair locally. The buyer was mid-aged man, whose new cleaning lady threw out his misplaced aids because she thought it was trash.