Own voice with unilateral moderate hearing loss

Without the aid, it’s all the same (booming, lack of depth etc) but obviously all attenuated.

Last time I’ve been to the airport I wanted to die. I almost couldn’t hear my voice, and all other things were… strange, a sensation of confusion and if many voices are talking I had difficulty discerning who was talking. I even heard other things altered, with a strange timbre, and its really absurd considering I have a perfect ear and another ear with a mild to moderate loss at left.
Since the second covid I developed two… “areas” in the temporal bones pulsating and giving me this sense of booming and lack of depth, when they are more present the symptoms worsen, when they decrease the symptoms get better.
Ents say it cannot be related to my audiological issues (“a mild to moderate loss at left cannot give this kind of trouble”) and that could be related to my post covid.

If you’re still having pain and fluctuating symptoms, have you seen a neurologist?

But if you struggle to understand what other people are saying in background noise, that’s a bit more of a typical presentation of an auditory processing disorder and there are technological options, training options, and some hope that it will improve in the long run.

Ent diagnosys inflammation of the internal ear by long covid disease audiometry is always the same but he said the problems are the dpoae