Oticon Real Firmware Release Notes?

Can someone here share the release notes for the latest Oticon Real firmware update? I think mine changed from 1.0.1 to 1.1.0. If notes are freely available on the web, you can just point to them. Thank you!

I have been using Oticon hearing aids for about 13 years, i have never seen any posting of what changed with firmware updates, other than when the More aids received the full hands free capability. And that really did get postas firmware notes. I would ask your audiologist or ask the ones on here if they have seen any changes. But if i remember correctly more than likely it was to fix connectivity issues

@user1115 “Can someone here share the release notes for the latest Oticon Real firmware update?”

Here is the link
Oticon Real Firmware Update History Overview

How to obtain this information?

Open Genie 2 fitting software , select “Selection” , select “Links” on the left side and then click on “Technical Data”
This open the website “Oticon Genie 2 Resource Center”

On the website select Real (in section HI family) , then scroll down to obtain the Information
Guide: PDF OT Firmware History Overview Polaris R H2-23

excerpt from file Information for Real firmware updates

Go to website “Oticon Genie 2 Resource Center” again , and click on More (in section HI family) to obtain the Firmware Update History Overview for the More hearing aids

5 Likes

Thank you! That’s what I needed to know.

Great thank you I haven’t been able to find that information.

@firenzel Thank you for all the great info you share with us!

1 Like