Oticon Ponto 4

Hi

Not sure if anyone can help, was clearing some items from a a relatives possesions and have come across this item, it says Oticon Ponto 4 it seems Brand New and Unused, im wondering if anyone can tell me if this is worth selling, is it something that can be sold or is is idividual to the owner ? (as the owner is not longer with us and looks like they have never used the item).

Any help or advice would be appreciated, thankyou in advance.

Hi Barry, yes it can be sold but not sure if many people would want to buy one as you can get them for free though the hospital, but someone might need a back up providing the price is right. If your planning on selling it let me know as I know someone who has one and might be interested.

Hi

Thx for the reply yes we still have it and would like to sell it unsure of what it’s worth like I said it’s brand new with everything so please let me know thx :+1:t3:

I’m in the market for a used Ponto 4. Still available?

Hello I have a used Ponto 4 which was used for just a few months since I decided to get cross hearing aids instead. I also have the connection clip microphone and a tv connector. are you interested in the package? all three for $795 or just the Ponto 4 for $500. Please let me know asap! thank you

Just the Ponto 4. I can’t afford the other.

I will take it. Venmo or Zelle?

Please contact me @ glenn(AT)GCThomas (Dot) com

Sure the Ponto 4 will be just fine with me. Zelle will be fine 561 3391511 are you okay with a $7 shipping cost? Do you know anyone interested in the microphone connection clip and the tv adapter?

Are we in agreement that I can take a week to make sure that it’s working properly and if not, I can return for full refund?

I need your full contact information please.

Will send payment today.

Glenn Thomas
Glenn@gcthomas.com
619-518-7847

Looking for an oticon Ponto 4 as well for my father in law. Please let me know.