Oticon Personic 425 analogue hearing aid (Help Please)

Hello everyone, I am a long long time analogue user since a kid but a year ago my Oticon Personic 425 broke and could not be repaired.

I was given a digital aid and i have been back to my audiologist so many times for tuning and we have tried so many solutions like making it analogue but i am still not happy and very depressed as i miss my old hearing aid so i have had enough and have made a quest to try and find one on the net to buy so i can live a normal life again.

Does anyone know where i can get a Oticon Personic 425 BTE hearing aid or a similar analogue aid to that?

Thanks so much.

eBay? You should of kept your analogue aids and sent them to Mary Hare Repair Shop. They repair any aids regardless of age.

Hi yes i should of but the NHS took it off me and gave me a digital aid, I can’t find any on ebay but when i looked on the American eBay i saw lots of analogue aids and they ship to UK the problem is i do not know which are similar to my old Oticon Personic 425?

Like specs and suitability for my loss.

Thanks a lot.

I would say any which are suitable for severe to profound. I use to wear Phonak Superfront aids.

Look at this on eBay:

Oticon 380P super power BTE Hearing Aid with Tel-coil

http://bit.ly/X3tafj

It’s an anlogue aid which is suitable for your loss as you are profoundly deaf.