Oticon Own™ In-the-Ear Half/Full Shell

Hello all
Please, if someone owns such model, please leave some review if you can.
How old is this technology?
Do they slip out of your ear?
Sound quality?
Streaming quality?
Etc…

Thanks

Oticon Own (ITE) is generation 2022 , comparable to More (Polaris chip platform)
see this overview here ,

How to get a quick glance of the big hearing aid manufacturers
On this website scroll up to to the top menu, click on “Hearing aids” → “Hearing aids brands” → select the desired manufacturer

• select Oticon: to get the overview of Oticons heaing aid generations of the last 10-12 years
  • select Phonak: to get the overview of Phonaks heaing aid generations of the last 10-12 years
    and so on…
1 Like

Thanks, I know and will do it again but wanted a feedback from a real person that actually uses this model.
Appreciate it

I purchased Own 1 ITE hearing aids last year after using OPN 2 CIC ones. note that everyone’s experience differ:

1-As Firenzel mentioned,they were released in late 2022 and share the same tech as More version.

2-These are my first ITE aids,i’ve been using CIC all my life. They don’t actually slip out of the ear in my case but each individual ear canal is different, and that’s the main factor. I had to take another impression because i wanted a snug fit and deeper in the canal, which improved comfort and they feel more “secure”, still, I find CIC to sit better on my ears, but no bluetooth streaming on those, unfortunately.

3-Pretty good in simple enough environments, better than my last pair in challenging situations, but I still have issues hearing in noise(too many variables). Curious to know how these compare to the More/Real Versions. Make sure to find a good Audiologist who knows how to work on the issues you may have and push your aids to the max.

Call quality: No issues, i can hear people clearly on my phone(iPhone).
Sound Quality: The expected from hearing aids, not bad, not good, just enough to enjoy music. I do have some cuts if I’m walking while listening, but if I turn my phone upside down, it fixes it most of the time.

Hope this helps, good luck.

2 Likes

I really appreciate your feedback.
My ear canal is nearly straight because I am a CIC wearer for the last 20 years so I think ITE will easily fall. Maybe.

Thank you!

1 Like