Oticon more just quit!

Was just outside in a very light sprinkle and it was working fine. Got back in my car and my left aid quit working. It’s just a dead doornail. When I got home I put it back on the charging dock thinking I did not get it seated in the charger correctly last night. Will not boot up at all. Not charging or booting. Suggestions please.

Have you put it in a dryer case?

If the charging light did come on properly as if it’s charging like normal, then it’s possible that it’s just the receiver/wiring harness that went bad. Or it can be as simple as a wax blocking issue. Usually 9 out of 10 times my aids would just quit suddenly were due to excessive wax issues. I would check for wax first or try to replace the wax filter.

If that doesn’t help, another thing you can try is to swap the right receiver on your left aid to see if that works. If that works, then you know that it’s the receiver/wiring harness that has a problem. Sometimes the connection at the base of the receiver wiring harness to the aid is loose and just needs to be removed and reconnected to restore the connection.

Removing the receiver/harness from the aid is simple, but you need to know how to do it properly. You can easily find instruction on how to do it on YouTube.

Nope. On vacation now and have not carried it with us since switching to the rechargeables. Thanks

No light was coming on when placed in the charger. Was looking for a stupid paperclip when I just walked in the bedroom and 5he green light was n both receivers. Put 5hem in my ears and they are working fine. Checked the app and it shows both are at 100% so I’m baffled as to what caused this. It has never happened before and I just changed the wax guard about a week ago. I can usually get 30 days out of them because I don’t generate as much wax as many others do. I guess I will just remain cautiously optimistic until something else pops up. Thanks for the quick replies.

My nearly new Philips quit intermittently. Costco sent them back and Friday I’m to pick up new replacements. I have an Audi appointment because I want to make sure they are set for me. Not sure what your problem and mine means, but I’m glad about response.