Oticon More and ios 17 streaming issues

I have been having terrible issues with the audio flipping from one hearing aid to another on my iPhone 14 Pros and iOS 17. It makes it extremely difficult to listen when the audio bounces back-and-forth between aids.

Does anyone else have this same issue and if so have you figured a way to fix it? Is it an Apple issue or a Companion app issue?

1 Like

I have More 1 and iOS 17. So far no problem.
Delete Companion in the iPhone and soft reset the iPhone (Press the Volume button + on/off switch simultaneously). Reinstall Companion again and Paired the More’s again.
Hope it works.

1 Like

I have an iPad with the latest version of IOS, I am not having any issues streaming audiobooks from my iPad to my More1 aids, but to note I am not using the Oticon companion app o the iPad.
I do use the beta version of the Oticon companion app on my Samsung Galaxy S23 phone, and I am not having any issues with connectivity, I also have the connect clip paired to my aids and my Fire tablet with no connectivity issues. And I have amazingly smooth switching between my devices when it comes to streaming, I can move the streaming from device to device without worrying about enabling or disabling Bluetooth on any of the devices.
I also should mention that I am running the beta version of Samsung Android 14 with one UI 6. So far the beta software has been very stable.

1 Like