Oticon More 3 or Real 3?

I am wearing oticon Siya 1, and I am about to buy new hearing aids because i need to deal with noise environment.
I am confused between the oticon More 3 and the oticon Real 3.
I do not think that the budget of the higher category (more2/1 real2/1) suits me. The oticon real 3 is more expensive than the oticon more 3 by about 285 dollars…

What should I choose from the two types, is the oticon real 3 really better than more3? And in what it’s better?

The Reals are the latest technology. They’ve added wind cancelation and some other enhancements. From reading the posts, people seem to like the Real better than the More. I would think it would be worth it.

2 Likes

Beside the Wind & Handling Stabilizer feature, the Real also has added the Sudden Sound Stabilizer as well. I think it’d be worth the $285 difference to go for the Real 3 over the More 3, especially if sudden sounds make you jumpy, or if you ride the bike and have wind issues.

I’ve heard from an anecdotal experience of someone wearing the More 1 and upgrading to the Real 2, sharing that they find the Real 2 sounding better than their More 1, despite the More being the top Tier 1 and the Real is only the second Tier 2. This is their overall impression, not specific to the 2 new features above that are added to the Real. But this is only 1 person’s experience. It may not hold for other people. Nevertheless, it points to a positive direction for the Real over the More.

1 Like

@kharri
Thanks for responding, can you tell me where i can find these posts or reviews of the hearing aids from a real persons who had tried these hearing aids

Just do a search of the forums for Oticon Real

I have the Real 2 and am very pleased. For my ears they work better than the Phonak Lumity 90 I had for six months.