Oticon More 1 TV adaptor setting

I have recently gotten this pair and they are working well, considering my hearing loss. One thing bugs me though, having to use my phone and the Oticon app to connect to my TV adaptor which I use on my computer for everything. My “old” pair I just pressed the button on the HA. does anyone know how to change this setting? I have the software/hardware to change them.

When the TV Adapter is paired with the More 1, there should have been a special program automatically added through this pairing to the More 1 for the TV Adapter with a special 2-tone low/high chime. Your HCP doesn’t even have to add it into Genie 2 for you.

If you cycle up from P1 with your hard buttons, you’ll get to P2, then P3, then P4 (if any), but after P4, then you will get to this TV Adapter program. Conversely, and probably much quicker and preferred, if you cycle down from P1, you’ll immediately get to this TV Adapter program. So the program cycling is in a loop, P1 → P2 → P3 → P4 → TV Adapter → (back to) P1. And you can also go the reverse route as well by cycling down.

1 Like

I no longer use my phone to get to the adapter. I find it much more simple to use my watch app to use the tv adapter instead. I have the ON app on my watch face as a complication. The buttons on the aids just seem clunky to me.