Oticon more 1 miniRITE R with ear moulds

I agree with above, definitely need to go back to your audiologist. Mine are the same as cvkemp’s. I also have 105 receivers.

1 Like

Yes, both ear moulds are the same. I am going to call and make an appointment. They didn’t look right to me either but I was told they were fine.

1 Like

They are not fine, for sure.
Just the positioning of the receivers tells me the acoustics are going to be off.
If they’re only 2 months old, your audi should fit you with new molds, and reprogram the aids.

1 Like

I’m going to rattle the cage tomorrow. Thank you for responding :sunglasses:.

2 Likes

view your audiogram. you use oticon real 1 with custom receivers? is great hearing?

1 Like

Yes, they work well. Reason why I am on Oticon Real is because of my low frequency hearing, so anything more powerful would potentially blow out those frequencies. No point really trying to rescue my high frequencies as I can’t hear them anymore. Trying speech rescue on Oticon Real showed that so that was turned off swiftly, but these work really well for my hearing loss. I wore Oticon OPN PP BTEs before, and they are the same power as these ones.

with custom receivers? I Can view?

You can see my current set up above, the photos of the my Reals with custom moulds are just a bit further up in this topic.

1 Like