Oticon Intent available in Canada

Hello!

I was finally able today to order the Intent up here in Canada. They showed up on the Canadian website on Monday and my audiologist was able to order them today. I should get them soon enough.

6 Likes

Please tell us what you think of them after you receive them!

1 Like

I’ve had mine about 3 weeks and am pleased with them. I hope you have the same experience.

I also ordered the Oticon Intent 1 from my audiologist and my audiologist told me I need to wait 4 weeks to receive it. My last one was oticon real1, and I’m looking forward to some changes.

Getting them tomorrow! My audiologist received them today.

2 Likes

How are the Intents?

I like them so far.

My real test is tomorrow as I have a networking event.

4 great things:

• Battery life: I’ve had them in my ear since 6:30am and it is now 10:50pm and they are at 40%. I’ve done TV streaming, phone calls and all.
  • I had issues with the feedback manager on my OPN S… my kids voice was making a weird robot sound…this is now gone!
  • No more wind noise!
  • I can stream from my Mac without going through the Connectclip
1 Like

Interesting fact…on my OPN S I have been using Open 8mm dome since I got them almost 5 years ago…

With the Intent, this is what we started with and my left ear had been hurting since and we just switched the dome today to 6mm. So far…the pain is gone!

I just read on a Facebook group that I may not be the only one. An audiologist was saying he encountered something similar from a patient. They went from 10mm to 8mm domes. They think it may be the angle of the speaker that changed.