Oticon Genie2 2020.2 fitting software update available

The problem is that instead of paying $30 you can get it for free. Just ask for it!

3 Likes

Oh yeah in most cases this is how it works, but in the future and for those that can’t get a “free” copy eBay is always an option.

But they can get a free copy, now, and in the future. Nothing has changed except that one online link was shuttered. That one link being shuttered is no big deal.

1 Like

Oh ok,well I thought the end was near for the Oticonians, well we can only hope that they don’t put every support page/link behind a privileged “account only” which wouldn’t surprise me, in fact I’ve been waiting for it to happen.

@tenkan

@pvc

The amount of people who have to re ask for the software again because their computer has crashed is quite a lot.

I bought a Phonak Target disk on eBay. That way, I’ve always got a back up and it cost only £16 which I think is around $25.

1 Like

What’s a “disk”? Hahahaha, I’m just kidding. To each/his-or-her own. It that works for you then that’s fine.

Though, I will always counter any recommendation to Buy Software with a (Don’t Pay for free fitting Software) reminder. Why? Because it is not just a single recommendation for the one newbie who is asking the question!! It also pertains to countless other newbies who may be lurking. If you take into consideration the other lurking newbies, then that one recommendation to Buy free fitting software may end up with thousands of wasted newbie dollars/pounds for something that is otherwise free. I think that results in terrible advice for the countless newbies. And the thing that really chaps my hide is that some EBay sellers are obtaining the software from “here” and then reselling it to these unsuspecting newbies.

Newbies; If you want software ask for it here;

4 Likes

I never thought of it this way, but boy, that WOULD chap my hide as well.

1 Like

Hi GeekMan! How can I download Genie2?
Thanks!

Check your private messages.

Hi guys I’m also looking for a download link for * Oticon Genie2 2022.1

Will check message inbox.

And by the way - is there a MacOS version? Or Windows only?

Adirotem@gmail.com

1 Like

Sure,It’s available, but don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device as well.

You’ll need to run Mac OS on virtual machine program, parallels,VirtualBox, or bootcamp.

2 Likes

Hi GeekMan! How can I download Genie2?
Thanks!

Hello friends, I want your help. I need a download link of genie software for older models like dynamo, ria. Can anyone send it to me? Thanks in advance. My email is psofa@hotmail.com.

Sure, but don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device as well.

1 Like

Hi there.
I am a DIY enthusiast currently trying More 3, which I can’t afford buying from my audiologist.
So I am also looking for Genie2, if someone would be that generous?
email: rolandi@tpg.com.au
PS: I can easily find the Noahlink programmer on ebay.
Thank you!

1 Like

Hi, where can I download Genie 2 ?
Thanks !

1 Like

It’s available, but don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device as well.

1 Like

Where can I download Oticon Genie 2 2022.2
Thanks

Sure it’s available, but don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device as well, what models are you going to DIY?

Oticon More 1 or possibly Oticon Own