Oticon Genie2 2020.2 fitting software update available

Hello to all. I want to ask if someone have the genie 2017 fitting software to connect hearing aids like get and agil. Thank you in advance!

I have the genie 2017 but I need the genie 2 for Siya. I thing 2019 version would do mine.
Does anyone have Oticon Genie 2 ? thanks

I can send you 2017.1 but I’m out of town and it will be a few days.

Hi there, don’t forget you’ll need the correct programming device as well for DIY projects.
Noahlink wireless will do plus it looks like Genie 2017.2 onwards.

Yes, I got a pair of Siya’s for my dad because he can’t hear the phone well. These will bluetooth him to the phone. I tried to get him to use a connectline with phonaks years ago but he would never put the “loop around his neck” LOL
I haven’t downloaded software since about 2017, now I see Oticon and Signia have closed off access, so of course I won’t be buying their products again, but for now I need the Genie 2 immediately and would like to acquire the connexx 9 at some point. I have a whole raft of programmers I have accumulated down thru the years, presently using
ain Airlink 2 with Noah firmware upgrade. Do you have a link for the Genie 2?

closed access? what closed access?

Here’s a link to → How to read DIY School PDF files

Suggested DIY School help files;

• 02 How to Program Your Hearing Aids
  • Choose Hardware-Programming Device for Oticon
  • Choose Hardware-Programming Device for Signia
  • Fitting Instructions Oticon Genie2; Real-More-Own
  • Fitting Instructions Oticon Genie2; Opn-OpnS
  • Noahlink Wireless - DIY User Guide

Hi, I’m looking for the latest Genie 2 software to configure my old OPN aids and maybe update firmware for a ConnectClip 2.4g and TV Adapter 3.0. Perhaps eventually I’ll be confident enough to peruse my Real 2s. I read the DIY PDF PIF/SP document, and will abide. Thanks!

Hi there, sure but don’t forget you’ll need the programming device as well.
Check out the user guides and don’t forget to see the DIY school.

Hello
Anyone care to share Oticon Genie 2 2022.2?
I currently have a Noahlink wireless that I got from fleabay.

1 Like

Here’s a link to → How to read DIY School PDF files

Suggested DIY School help files;

• 02 How to Program Your Hearing Aids
  • Choose Hardware-Programming Device for Oticon
  • Fitting Instructions Oticon Genie2; Real-More-Own
  • Fitting Instructions Oticon Genie2; Opn-OpnS
  • Noahlink Wireless - DIY User Guide

Hi new to the forum, thanks for the work getting all this together.
I’d be really grateful for a copy of Genie 2 I have just purchased some More 1’s
Thanks for your time in anticipation :smile:

Welcome to the forum, sure but don’t forget you’ll need the Noahlink wireless programming device as well for DIY projects.And don’t forget to check out the DIY school lots more information can be found there.

Thanks Tenkan
I have a Noahlink wireless I have been programming my signia motion 13nx 3’s with, this is my first go with RIC’s

Hey that’s great, but your going from Signia to… Oticon, that’s a big difference, what made you become a Oticonian, one thing you’ll notice is quite a difference in the UI of the software, I’ve never been a fan, but let everyone know how you get on, as it’s always good to hear back about people’s DIY success.

1 Like

What do you mean by this?

It’s a bit complicated,
I have always had siemans /signia, I brought some ‘spare’ motion 13nx’s last year because I can’t work without aids, I use those all the time.
I have been less than 100% satisfied with the experience I have had with a few diffferent hearing aid provides here so I decided to go DIY with the signia’s. I am good one to one in quiet environments with them but I wanted to try newer technology and see if I could genuinly get an improvement in hearing people in groups, I looked at oticon phonak and signia and the Mores were the most reasonably priced from my supplier. All the brands have their supporters, I’ll give these a go I know I can fal back on my signia’s if I can’t get on with these.
So far they’re no worse but that’s the stock programming from my supplier and I’ve only had them in a few days.

Oh just the way it works and looks (UI user interface) quite a bit different between the manufacturer’s software.

Oh yeah you gotta try out the different brands to know which is best for you, should be quite interesting because being a long time Siemens/Signia myself, the last Oticon I tried was the OPN S models, after a few months it wasn’t for me.

@tenkan

I agree, Oticon look is very weird but maybe I’m used to Phonak.

1 Like

Yeah definitely big difference between target and Genie, takes a bit to get used to!