Oticon Genie

I downloaded and installed Oticon Genie under Windows XP. When I try to select the properties of a model I Genie tells me it has to shut down and I get the following error log message. Is there a path entry I have to set to find the missing file or is there another problem? Does a Hi Pro have to be connected for Genie to work?

<?xml version=“1.0” encoding=“utf-16”?>
<ExceptionLog>
<Header>
<Application>Genie 2011.2</Application>
<Path>C:\Program Files\Oticon\Genie\GenieDotNET\Genie.exe</Path>
<ProductVersion>18, 0, 102, 0</ProductVersion>
<GenieVersion>18.0</GenieVersion>
<Build>105</Build>
<Culture>en-US</Culture>
<Company>Oticon A/S</Company>
<Opened>2012-09-09 20:34:17</Opened>
</Header>
<System.IO.FileNotFoundException>
<Message><![CDATA[Could not load file or assembly ‘System.Data.SqlServerCe, Version=3.5.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=89845dcd8080cc91’ or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.]]></Message>
<StackTrace><![CDATA[
at Oticon.MemoryMapData.DatabaseMemoryMapDataService.GetMemoryMap(String memoryMapTarget)
at Oticon.Genie.Communication.MemoryMapManagerFactory.CreateMemoryMapManager(String memoryMapVersion)
at Oticon.Genie.Communication.MemoryMapManagerFactory.PrepareMemoryMapManager(String memoryMapVersion)
at Oticon.Genie.Communication.MemoryMapManagerFactory.<>c__DisplayClass5.<BeginPrepareMemoryMapManager>b__3(Object )
]]></StackTrace>
</System.IO.FileNotFoundException>
<SystemLog><![CDATA[
2012-09-09 20:30:48.5156250 : Genie.exe Information: 0 : 2012-09-09 20:30:48.5156250 : One SoundCard: SoundMAX Digital Audio
]]></SystemLog>
</ExceptionLog>

Does a Hi Pro have to be connected for Genie to work? No
Download Genie one more time with slow speed if you can
delete the old one and reinstall the new one

Need genie 2012 for zest spirit fitting, thanks in advance.

You’ll need a code as well I believe, those older models from the NHS were locked.

1 Like

@tenkan
Yes but there is a way to add hearing aids in oticon software which is a coad … I need it’s code for adding in software.

@hearingclinicpsh

As you’re a Registered Provider, do you not already have the code?

1 Like

Not have zest spirit. @Zebras

@hearingclinicpsh

Unfortunately the Zest is a very old NHS Aid so maybe contact the NHS about the code?

1 Like

Okay thanks for your help and support.

Hi dear, need phonak nathos fitting programming software can you help,. thanks in advance