Oticon Connectclip pouch

I just got the Connectclip out of a tin with desiccants after 48 hours. It works. Apparently, it fell to the ground at the back of the car and stayed there for a night in the rain. So the protective skin seems only good for not slipping out of my fingers or keeping it in your pocket, since the normal casing is enough to withstand the street and rain for a night.

I am looking for ways to wear the clip without losing it whilst using the microphone and wearing a thick sweater. :slight_smile:

The lanyards snap loose quite easily, so they’re off. Even one of the magnetic cords from Phonak’s Roger Pen snap less easily.

The pouch seems odd. The clip only just fits. It closes weakly with the clip in. And there is nothing to attach it to. Did anyone find a good use case for this pouch?

I have the pouch and use it for when I am not using one of my connect clips. You see I have the More1 and the Real1 aids. My hearing loss so to the point I can’t understand speech with out aids. And time I leave the house I have both sets of aids with me. I have also both connect clips. On around my neck the other in the pouch. I have even gone so far as engrave them as to which aids they work with.

I’m glad your ConnectClip survived it’s night in the rain. I actually dropped mine in a bucket of water, and it survived. I have used it for several years since.

1 Like