Oticon ConnectClip battery level?

How can I tell battery level of the ConnectClip? I just got one and it seems to be very useful for computer streaming, zoom calls, etc.

By the way, I’m told by a very reputable source that the ConnectClip is made by Philips and sold to a few different hearing aid makers. Philips calls theirs the AudioClip. But I have no idea if a Philips AudioClip will pair with Oticons.

Thank you.

Phillips is owned by the Oticon parent corporation. And to my knowledge thete isn’t a way to see the conmect clip battery level

The ConnectClip is not made by Philips. It’s made by Oticon. Oticon is owned by William Demant, the parent company. William Demant also owns Sonic and Bernafon. William Demant licenses many of its hearing aid technologies out to Philips to make and sell its own branded hearing aids. The Philips AudioClip is basically a copy of the Oticon ConnectClip, licensed to Philips by William Demant. However, as far as I know, somebody had already tried to pair a Philips AudioClip with their Oticon hearing aids and they were not successful. It could have been the other way around, too (somebody tried to pair their Oticon ConnectClip with their new Philips hearing aid unsuccessfully), I just don’t remember. I just remember that they’re not compatible software-wise. But hardware wise, they’re the same device physically.

I’m not aware of any way to find out what the battery level in the ConnectClip is. You just use it until you get a low battery warning.

2 Likes

There is no way to check the battery level. All you can do is monitor the power light, which turns red when the battery is low.