Oticon alta pro

Hi all I have posted about my Oticon Alta Pro hearing aids giving me a headache and jaw pain…
When I first started I was wearing basic daughter Oticon hearing aids I think they were about a 4000 or 6000 H Aid … As I’ve said and thought of the last couple of days they didn’t not have the technology that these auto pros have had could it just be possible that I just can’t handle this technology now that I’ve been not wearing the hearing aids I was trying wall my Oticon Altas are being repaired, I really do feel relaxed no headaches and also my neck tension is subsiding even my jaw is relaxing…

I’m sitting here thinking maybe I need to go find my old hearing aids again and be happy with them I think they were only analog and not digital…

I think it is though they’re so much Tech technology out there that many are benefiting from I was wanting to be one of them I have been to four different audiologist I have communicated I think I am a hard case but I’m going to have to keep trying but any input would be grateful I’ve read a lot about gain , volume , and overall processing when it comes to hearing loss my has been is said it times when I came home with my aids that he can hear his own voice and my from my hearing aid am I just dealing with the audiologist don’t care I just can’t imagine my husband does have supersonic hearing which I guess is good for someone like me ha ha please anyone that has dealt with anything like this if you have any suggestions of a hearing aid or solutions that I can talk with my audiologist with about please any input would be great I’m seeing a new audiologist on Tuesday …

Perhaps you should try wearing your Alta aids turned off for a day to see if the headaches return. That would tell you if the problem is just discomfort from the physical fit of the aids.

I just read that bit again. Do you mean “my husband says he can hear his own voice and mine from my hearing aid”? I would guess that means they’re pretty loud, but I’m new to this stuff. Can anyone tell us if this is normal? I wonder if they’re just not sealed well.

Yes that is what I mean he says he can hear himself LOL I couldn’t tell the course because of my hearing loss I’m still waiting on my hearing aids to come back from Oticon I will be trying another audiologist who supposed to specialize in Oticon I’m trying really hard to put down all my thoughts so I can really work this out and try my best