Oticon 2 tv adapter

I am ready to set alight to my nice brand new tv adapter.
I have done everything it says in the book but when I try to pair my engage hearing aids with tv adapter the lights on the adapter go solid blue for about 1 minute and then the red tv power light comes on and no more blue lights. I am using an optical cable but have tried all the other cables that came with the box as well.
I must have tried this same procedure dozens of times with same result.
Please help

1 Like

Assuming that your aids are compatible with the Oticon 2.0 adapter, make sure to change to the TV program on your hearing aids after you have paired them. You can do this either on the Oticon app or by scrolling through the installed programs on your aids.

1 Like

You have the wrong TV adaptor.

Oticon 2.0 for older Aids. 3.0 for newer Aids.

3 Likes

I have the TV adapter from 4 years ago received with my Oticon OPN1 aids. I now have the Oticon More1 aids and the TV adapter that came with them (assume it’s the new model.) Both the OPN1 and the More1 aids work with either of the TV adapters. One note though. Make sure you have the optical cable plugged into the “IN” socket not the optical “OUT” socket on those TV adapters. Won’t work the other way around. Ask me how I know!