Nucleus Smart app and Apple Watch

Has anyone got any experience in using an apple watch to control the settings on their N7/N8 using the Nucleus Smart App? If you do, can you say what series it was using? Would a Nike edition work?

If you are asking if you can stream with them, no, you cannot.

I am asking if you are able to change the settings on the Apple Watch instead of using a phone if the phone is nearby.

AFAIK, all apps that you can run on the Apple Watch also run on the iPhone and are in the iOS App Store. Under the big banner for the app, there is a listing of the devices the app will run on, e.g., iPhone, iPad, etc. If it doesn’t say Apple Watch in that list, the app probably can’t run on the watch. Watch apps are installed via the Watch app that runs on the iPhone. In the Watch app, there will be a list of apps on the iPhone that can also be installed on the Apple Watch. So, if you don’t see your app in that list, it probably can’t run on the Apple Watch.

There are a few apps like the new scuba diving app for the Apple Watch Ultra that one is obviously not going to use primarily on one’s iPhone. Haven’t checked but I would imagine it’s still installed via the iPhone - Yes. In the App Store the rubric says iPhone and Apple Watch apps for the Oceanic+ Dive Computer App. You probably can put your dive parameters into the iPhone side of things, tank capacity, planned depth, etc., before you go kersplash with the Ultra!

1 Like

Not sure, good question… i think you can control it without the phone around
Refer to this for hardware compatibility.

https://www.cochlear.com/global/en/apps/sound-processor-and-app/compatibility

1 Like