Nucleus 7 streaming audio Bluetooth issues

Hello everyone, I’m a young man of 23 from Italy and I have two nucleus 7 nuclear plants, the right one since 2018 and the left one since September this year, and I’m writing because I have a problem with audio streaming in my plants from smartphone with the nucleus app. I start by saying that I had already enabled audio streaming for my right system but since I tried to enable the left too, it happened that the pairing takes place only with the left, in practice by activating bluetooth from the smartphone, the only the bluetooth of my left system has been detected and the bluetooth of the right does not appear. I tried to switch off the left one but consequently switching it off does not allow me to enable either of them. Does anyone have any ideas about this?Sorry if i made some mistake but English it’s not my mother language so i used Google translate too😂

I think you are using Android, unpair in Android Bluetooth setting and re-pair in nucleus app by going to setting and select audio steaming and enable the audio streaming… do not pair in the android Bluetooth setting, it is a bug in OS level…

1 Like

Thanks for the prompt reply, I tried to do as you say but only my left system always appears and the right one is not enabled

Get both processors in pairing mode at the same time.
Then move forward in the Nucleus app.

1 Like