NOAHLINK Wireless - PHONAK iCube

Your Audeo Q90 aids need the HiPro with cable or the iCubeII, they will not link with the Noahlink Wireless.
This is why your iCube will not link to Target.

The Noahlink Wireless will link with Audeo B Direct and Marvel aids.

Thanks Raudrive.
This saves me the expense of trying out the Noahlink. I’ll start looking for a used iCube II.

I was in your position a while back. Figured a noahlink wireless would be in my future so I started looking for the great deal. Found one for a great price and about that time I found set of Audeo M90 RT aids for a great price too.
So that’s where I am at now.

Support for the original iCube was only just removed in version 6.2 of Target. It’s still available in version 6.1 if you have access to it and are willing to uninstall 6.2 and re-install 6.1.

1 Like

I remember using the iCube on my Q70s a while back. It must have been Target 5.x or there about. I wasn’t sure how far back from 6.2 I’d have to go before iCube worked again. I’ll definitely look for 6.1, any leads on where to find it?

I could have sworn I saw the iCube in Target a while back. Couldn’t find when answering this thread question yesterday.
Thanks for clearing this up.

Here is some feedback on iCube with Target 6.1.7 and 5.4.2.
It works on both the USB cable and through Bluetooth. My Audeo Q70s connect on both. Thanks for everyone’s help.

1 Like

I have B90 and Cros-B. I can use icube-2 for programming NO problem.
Also, I have a Phonak M70-R. I just got it because I do not like to wear Compilot device around neck.
Anyway, I tried to connect M70 using icube-2 but it is not working. So I think, I need to get Noahlink.
Good luck.

Make sure you get the Noahlink Wireless.

This link might shed light on the differences between Hearing Aid Programming Devices;

Evolution of the Hearing Aid Programming Device

Thanks very much!

Glad to see you’ve returned. You’re always very helpful.

I forgot to thank you, so thanks very much!