Noahlink Wireless not connecting to Oticon Opns

Oh, one more thing. New batteries? It may be a long shot. Wireless communications takes a lot of battery power. Your batteries may be strong enough to power your hearing aids but not powerful enough to power wireless communications.

Oh, yes. And this of course.
Every time when I’m trying to connect I use new battery. So I’ve already lost around 5 pieces of them. So now I try to connect only when it’s expired and I have to put the new one.
Which brand of batteries do you use? I have PowerOne,

Please, if anyone has an idea what it could be, I kindly ask you to help as I really need to do some corrections of my settings.

Is your Noahlink Wireless at v. 2.17 firmware?

I think he went to sleep because it’s past midnight.

The firmware upgrade from Genie 2 would be my thought too.

Yes. I bought my Airlink 2 on eBay and updated using the tool here.
That brought the firmware level to 2.15. Then when I connected to Genie 2 SP1 I was prompted for an additional update which gave me firmware v. 2.17

See screens below:

This is the last thing I can think of. You say that your Opn1 has had the hearing aid Firmware update to v5 using a Hi-Pro and cables because Oticon Opn Firmware updates cannot be done wirelessly. However, we have not seen evidence that your Opn1 has Firmware v5 and you can’t show us that evidence because you can’t Detect the hearing aid.

So how are you sure that the Opn1 Firmware is v5? Did your Audi show you this (Firmware: 5.0) from the Detect screen?
c1

I’m sure because of two points:

1. When I was ordering the hearing aid, I asked to install the latest firmware version. And they said they’ve done it.
  2. So when I got the hearing aid I went to audi to check it and do some corrections of settings. I distinctly remember that the firmware version I expected to see and the actual version were the same. And it’s v5.

You can also get the Serial Number and Firmware Rev in the ‘Oticon On’ cell phone app.

Oh, thanks!

It is the same soft- and firmware as my Selectic Poseidon 12!

Did it get recognized as Oticon Opn using your audi’s NoahLink Wireless or with your audi’s Hi Pro and cables.

Of course.
It was as Oticon OPN 1.
By the way: she used fittinglink
Also, please see the screenshot above where you can see how it recognises by Oticon ON app.

If the question is: did the audi use noahlink wireless, then answer is no.
As I know they don’t have here this programming device. Or maybe I don’t know the audi who has.

Is there a standalone tool to reset Opn HAs to factory default? I read about some tools for other brands that do that. I have not found a tool for Opns. I am wondering if @rvjuok 's problem might be that there are too many pairings stored in his Opns. There is a way to clear them in Genie 2, but he can’t communicate.

Or, perhaps his audi could check that.

I know, grabbing at straws.

It can’t work that way, with standard protocols like pairing. Otherwise anyone could hack them. Yes there is a way to set to factory settings, a Firmware update. It even destroys all of your hearing aid programming.

If your audi is friendly enough maybe you could bring your Noahlink Wireless to a fitting session and ask him to try it.

Oh, one more thought (long shot) is to try switching the USB to Noahlink Wireless cable.

It’s hard to find an audi who you can ask for this.

About cables.
I had the same idea, so I found cable with the same ports (cable for my HP printer) and tried. The same - nothing.

Yes I know. She will look at you like this, :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I am running out of ideas?
Maybe try a different USB port?
Is your computer Windows 10?

Exactly!

I’ve already tried all my PC ports. (win 10)
My laptop ports. (win 10)
My PC at work etc. (win 8.1)

У меня точно такая же проблема с моими OPN 2
Никак не подключается к NoahLink Wireles
NoahLink купил по инету с Кореии
Что делать уже незнаю