Noahlink Wireless not connecting to Oticon Opns

You can also get the Serial Number and Firmware Rev in the ‘Oticon On’ cell phone app.

Oh, thanks!

It is the same soft- and firmware as my Selectic Poseidon 12!

Did it get recognized as Oticon Opn using your audi’s NoahLink Wireless or with your audi’s Hi Pro and cables.

Of course.
It was as Oticon OPN 1.
By the way: she used fittinglink
Also, please see the screenshot above where you can see how it recognises by Oticon ON app.

If the question is: did the audi use noahlink wireless, then answer is no.
As I know they don’t have here this programming device. Or maybe I don’t know the audi who has.

Is there a standalone tool to reset Opn HAs to factory default? I read about some tools for other brands that do that. I have not found a tool for Opns. I am wondering if @rvjuok 's problem might be that there are too many pairings stored in his Opns. There is a way to clear them in Genie 2, but he can’t communicate.

Or, perhaps his audi could check that.

I know, grabbing at straws.

It can’t work that way, with standard protocols like pairing. Otherwise anyone could hack them. Yes there is a way to set to factory settings, a Firmware update. It even destroys all of your hearing aid programming.

If your audi is friendly enough maybe you could bring your Noahlink Wireless to a fitting session and ask him to try it.

Oh, one more thought (long shot) is to try switching the USB to Noahlink Wireless cable.

It’s hard to find an audi who you can ask for this.

About cables.
I had the same idea, so I found cable with the same ports (cable for my HP printer) and tried. The same - nothing.

Yes I know. She will look at you like this, :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I am running out of ideas?
Maybe try a different USB port?
Is your computer Windows 10?

Exactly!

I’ve already tried all my PC ports. (win 10)
My laptop ports. (win 10)
My PC at work etc. (win 8.1)

У меня точно такая же проблема с моими OPN 2
Никак не подключается к NoahLink Wireles
NoahLink купил по инету с Кореии
Что делать уже незнаю

Daft question, but you have turned your iPhone on to flight mode?

Yeah, good idea. Check for flight mode. Look at all the various time waiting steps you have to wait or else you could go back into flight mode.

Of course I did :slight_smile:

@pvc and others:
Guys, I have a story which I hope can be useful for anybody else.

Finally, I found a person who has hipro device and bought some required cables for my Opn.
Then I was just excited for the opportunity I can do programming myself and forgot about NoahLink.
Today I decided to see how it works to give up with noahlink completely and you know what… it works!
I’m not sure what I did exactly.
But. I think it makes sense that you need to connect your PC and HAs with cables at first. And then wireless ones will work with their best.

Thank you everybody who tried to help!

1 Like

Отлично @rwjuok !! О, вам нужны Hi-pro / cables для обновления прошивки на Oticon Opn, так что хорошо, что у вас есть два варианта. Беспроводная установка отлично слышит изменения сразу после настройки фитинга.

Great @rwjuok !! Oh, you need Hi-pro / cables to update the firmware on Oticon Opn, so it’s good that you have two options. With wireless you can hear the changes immediately after changing the fitting.

1 Like

Exactly!
Such an amazing feeling when you can manage your hearing aids settings right in your office place where lots of people talking at the same time.

3 Likes

I don’t know about OPN as I have Signia NX. The firmware of the hearing aids and the NoahLink wireless has been upgraded to accommodate hearing aid firmware updates. I suspect OPN has as well, since some of the newer rechargeable hearing aids cannot communicate with cables. Obviously, Bluetooth is the path.

No, don’t guess. Opn Firmware updates require a wired programming device.

So I take it the OPN rechargeable has a battery door rather than a sealed battery.