new here, how do this work?

Hi Sander, I’m a Clinician in Australia so I’m happy to try and answer any questions you may have. Phonak is our preferred supplier. Like with all manufactures they each have pros and cons , some have longer battery life, some are waterproof, some are made for i phone, some have better bluetooth connectivity than others, some have better speech in noise program, there are also some brands that people just prefer due to their sound quality.
For example in my personal opinion based on results from my clinic that Oticon and Phonak are the Premium manufactures most clients fit will do really well in both of these makes , I find people have a harder time adjusting to Widex or Gn Resound . However I have a few clients who I will fit with an Oticon or Phonak and they hate it , fit a widex and they love it . Its always important to geta device that will suit your needs and your lifestyle.

So Yes Phonak is a great brand, they do excellent speech in noise, bluetooth connectivity, they give your clinician the most in their software so we are able to change so much with your settings and give you the best possible outcome.

Feel free to ask any questions.

4 Likes