New Hearing aids Starkey Evolv Ai 2400 or Starkey Genesis AI 2400 ITC

Hello, I need hearing aids and I am currently testing the Evolv AI ITC 2400 hearing aid in Germany, now I have seen that there is already a successor model in the USA, the Starkey Genesis AI, but this is not yet sold in Germany, it is worth it wait, what would you guys recommend buying? Thank you and greetings RSBerlin

I would wait for the Genesis because it is a big step up from the Evolv version. It also offers a drastically longer battery life.
If it’s not urgent.

1 Like

Thank you for the quick feedback and opinion, I can still wait, but I don’t know when you will be on sale in Germany, unfortunately Starkey does not provide any information on this, maybe someone here in the forum knows more about the release date for Germany Thanks and regards RSBerlin

1 Like

It mostly depends on the store where you are. You have to ask when Evolv came, and based on that you can make a conclusion about how long it takes for them to get a new version.

How is your Evolv AI? I have the smallest wireless version of it and the ear-to-ear connectivity is terrible!

If the question is for me. I don’t have an Evolv, I answered the question and gave advice because I follow news about hearing aids. I have Phonak Audeo paradise and Unitron Blu. Both are rechargeable, I use the Unitron in the morning until the afternoon, after that I use the Phonak. Both are similar because they are produced by the Sonova group, Paradise and Blu are similar technologies, I only think that Phonak is better in some small details.

Hello Markoo355 yes I am currently testing the Evolv AI 2400 R ITC, here the ear-to-ear connection is very good and the 360 ​​degree hearing is also very good. I hope that there is someone here in the forum who had both the Evolv and the new Genesis and can tell us their listening impressions of both devices in comparison and possibly also know when they will come to Germany

1 Like

You are not the only one who asked about that hearing aid from Germany. Someone posted on the forum that it will be in the fall.

https://www.schwerhoerigenforum.de/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=13228