New Firmware Updates for some but not all Phonak Roger Products

These firmware updates have appeared in the last 5 days. These can be updated via the Roger Upgrader Software, which is free from the Phonak website.

:slight_smile:

EDIT - meant to say, the updates have appeared in the last 5 hours and not 5 days.

6 Likes

Thanks, @Zebras. Did the upgrade on most of my devices. The Roger Pen updated both the wifi chip and Bluetooth chip drivers.

2 Likes

@BrBarry

Fab!

1 Like

I have upgraded roger touchscreen mic 2.1 latest version and I found that its transmission distance became very short,does anyone know which version has the longest transmission distance?

Try resetting it as it shouldn’t affect range?

Roger Touchscreen Mic = press and hold on/off and mute buttons simultaneously for at about 10 seconds.
Then switch off the transmitter and switch it back on again.

2 Likes

Resetting doesn’t help either,I can only go back to version 1.7,I have used many roger microphones and they all have too short a transmission distance,What version of the touch screen microphone are you currently using?Do you have a tested stable transmission distance,I tested Roger touch screen teacher turned around when the body blocking signal becomes weak and stable only about 5 meters transmission,Roger microphone transmission is more stable when facing each other without obstruction,But when the teacher turns around, the signal is blocked by the body and the sound is intermittent.,I bought rode wireless go ii manufacturer claims 200 meters transmission distance,I tested it for much longer transmission distance than Roger

Yes this is common unfortunately. The body does block the signal.

You can buy the Roger Repeater which works with Touchscreen and extends the range.

1 Like

I also considered buying a Roger Repeater, but it was so expensive that I am now trying to use a camera microphone with a transmission distance of over 200 meters,I was going to install it on Roger system, but they are the same 2.4g signal will interfere with each other, I can only install it on the compilot

If your set up doesn’t work and you need a Roger Repeater. They are hell of a lot cheaper on eBay.

1 Like

No one is selling Roger Repeater on Ebay,Few people use Roger Repeater, it is difficult to buy used

You indicated “but not all Phonak Roger Products](New Firmware Updates for some but not all Phonak Roger Products” Are you referring to the Phonak’s purchased from Costco? I’m told only the TV streamer and Easy Line are compatible. I have K10s & was looking to purchase the table mic but I’m being told it is not compatible with Costco’s hearing aids. Is that true?