Need help with Costco aids

Since WS can get these results for Sony, why not with Widex?

Abram, you tested 37 devices and selected 13 for awards. I can’t find a list anywhere of the other 24 devices you tested or what their scores were. Did I miss that?

Hearing affects us and our families. You’re comment resonated with me.

Thanks for posting.
DaveL

Things are a bit delicate right now with the lab, and we opted not to name and shame while the industry gets used to our work. However, if you look around on HT a bit you can find some of the products that didn’t make it. Some of the aids tested were also through private lab work, and we give 90 days from final test before we make any data public (they also have a chance to submit for re-test within that period, if they make any fixes to their hearing aids)… so more will come online in the coming months.

1 Like

Completely understand. Thank you, Abram. :slightly_smiling_face:

I will study the whitepaper! Have your group tried to understand how HAs with 20 to 64 channels process sound when the hearing test on test at 9 frequencies from 250 Hz to 8 Hz. Plus the test requires the person to pick put the lowest volumn sound they hear instead of starting at a high volumn level and dropping the volumn by 2 or 5 db until the person does not hear the sound. Ringing and other issues make it difficult to know when a sound is heard.