Need help understanding my Audiogram

Hi I finally was able to get a copy of my Audiogram today at an appointment I’ve put as much as I can of the left ear information but I don’t understand all of the left ear information on the Audiogram or how to translate it. I’ve attached a picture of it

If anyone can help me understand the left ear information better and if I need to put it all on my Audiogram on here and if so how I would go about it.

Thanks for that I’ve now edited the post so it no longer shows

You have a fairly significant Ski-slope loss in your right ear and the left ear is basically dead.

The reason for all the spurious symbols is that the left side apparently responded when the tones were presented unmasked to the left side. When they were masked, the levels proved inaccurate.

It needs a Bi-CROS, probably on a RIC platform.

Thanks for the response do you know what it means when they have written UT at certain points on the left ear as I can’t make out what they have written next to the left ear information

I think it might be VT - possibly Variable Threshold - that they couldn’t get a fixed value due to the variation in the conductivity across your head or interference from LF background noise masking the contra-lateral value out.

Hi thank you for your help

It says VT = Vibrotactile (written on audiogram)

Fair play I didn’t spot that.

Thank you for all the help

I recently had my hearing tested again by my current audiologist, about 9 months after my first test. I will post the new one in a bit on my profile page. She wanted a new test because of the disparity between my left and right ear–thinking a significant change would mean I should be examined by an ENT to rule out acoustic neuroma. She says the changes were insignificant, so that’s good. But I feel like I’m comparing apples and oranges in the word recognition scores department. The first audiogram put my scores at 84% in my right ear at 65 dB and 96% in my left ear at 50 dB. The new test reports the scores this way: 94% at 75 dB in my right ear and 100% at 70 dB in my left ear. When I asked why she tested the WRS at higher decibels (or why the other audiologist tested at the lower decibels), I didn’t understand the “why,” except that the way the current audiologist tested conforms with the more stringent, better protocols required by the VA. (I’m not a vet.) Is this kind of goofy, or am I just being overly inquisitive? At the start of the WR test, she asked me to tell her when I could hear the testing voice clearly and comfortably, and that’s what she tested at. (I think).

Not sure but I do get my hearing aids from the VA and my word test is always at 90db. And I have a poor word recognition in my right ear.