Need a new Audi in the Scottsdale/Phoenix/Chandler area

This is a very sad statement, don’t you think. I wish I had been more clear-headed when I was talking to them. I am SO naive. The more I thought about it the more uncomfortable I became. I cancelled it this morning and I will get my refund. There were a lot of approvals to see him, but I don’t think I saw anyone say they actually saw him.

1 Like

:laughing: :sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy:

I hope he has helped some people. I think his videos might have.

I thought I replied to this but I don’t see it. I agree with you. And like most people, I’m willing to pay for that excellent service and, like you, I do not resent what people make. I’m wondering if my current audi is an Audigy group because things have changed there. I’ll have to noodle. Thanks for the comments.

1 Like

Did you ever find a new audiologist? Just curious because I believe I know of the office you speak of who does the implants, as that is where I had my implant done. I can fully understand where you’re coming from. I’m not surprised to read what you stated about the commission. If you’re still looking, have you tried AFA Balance & Hearing Institute or Dr. Michael Sims?

So sorry for the delay. I have not found one yet, but I’ll check yours out. Thanks much!