Need a little self programming advice

Hi this is my first post. Hello everyone! I have bought a second hand refurbished pair of Phonak P90-R Paradise Hearing Aids. I am able to generate my own hearing charts from some other equipment that I have bought previously. What do I need to self program these? Am I able to? Software and a bluetooth interface I am guessing. I have read around and I hear mention of Noahlink Wireless, but I’ve not read anything specific to this hearing aid. I have the time and patience and hopefully I’ve not made a bad decision to buy these hearing aids!!

You need to get hold of the Phonak Target programming S/W which you can get off ebay. Whatever version you get, you will be able to then download updates to get up to the latest version.

And yes, you will need the Noah link wireless.

1 Like

Everything you want to know can be found within the software, but of course you can ask here on the forum as we have quite an active DIY forum here.

Oh that’s great. Thank you. I’m quite excited to learn this stuff…

Yeah it’s not hard at all, check out the user guide for target as well.

https://www.phonak.com/en-us/site-search?q=Phonak+Target+step-by-step+guide+

1 Like

I ordered Noahlink Wireless from Amazon. Took a few weeks for it to arrive. My aids aren’t Phonaks but I downloaded my fitting software from the web for free.

1 Like

DIY School - (v2.0) Great info here.

1 Like

Suggested DIY School reading; (02 How to Program Your Hearing Aids)

Also, at some point you will need to think about Battery Replacement;

1 Like