Nank Runner Diver 2 Pro bone conduction headphone Review

Unusual listening experience - your results may vary.
I’ve been an enthusiastic headphone user for many years now. I have owned a number of excellent headphones and in-ear monitors including the Etymotic ER4P, Shure SE535, Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10, Sennheiser SR598, Sony WH1000XM2 - the list goes on. Needless to say that I know what sort of sound profile I like.

Whilst the Diver 2 Pro is very much a rubberised plastic construction it does appear to be very well made. Coming with an IP69 rating for water and dust resistance, its primary claim to fame is that the headphones are suitable for far more activities than most other bluetooth headphones. The water resistant finish even applies to the pogo-style charging pins and the three control buttons - there doesn’t appear to be an ingress point for liquid on these headphones… One other application that you can use for these innovative headphones is that you can wear them in bed without worrying about damaging them should you fall asleep with them on. The buttons have a nice positive action to them and are easy to find when you’re wearing them.