NALscribe (new voice to text) app for Mobile & IPad

Yeah Sheryl, it is not a problem, I believe it has been updated a few times in the interim, so it will have improved, Since 2021 :smile: I hadn’t used this app before, but something stuck in my brain, that I had seen it before, that’s why I said in my intro, apologies if this has been posted up before… Perhaps it has been mentioned in posts, but no actual article on it? Either way, this thread gets it out there to a wider audience, 5 ratings in the App Store seems awfully low, for such a helpful app :wink: Thank you Sheryl :wink:

2 Likes

Wow, great @kevels55 !
Thanks for mentioning this. Works great on my iPad even in my native Dutch language.
I can even listen to the music or TV streamed by my Android phone and see at the same time what my partner wants to tell me on my iPad.
Very important at the moment as she drives me mad with her continuous loud coughing when I don’t turn down the ambient sound of my HA’s. No need for noice canceling in this way either.
(Hope she’ll recover soon though :gift_heart:)

1 Like

Hi @d_Wooluf. What is the name of the Android equivalent of NALscribe as I’d really like to try it. Cheers P

1 Like

Live Transcribe

2 Likes