Naida V90 UP vs Naida M90 SP

Ah that’s a shame.

I have some Phonak Sky M70 to sell on but they aren’t that powerful.

RIC Aids only go down to a max of 105 dB.

1 Like

That’s too bad, it would be a great solution :\

So in fact RIC would barely cover my needs, it actually makes no sense to look it up?

Yea the UP receiver for a Phonak RIC Aid and the same with Oticon, is 105 dB max.

I’m not greatly experienced with them but they aren’t as powerful as the SP or UP Aids.

1 Like

Thank you, you really helped me a lot today!
I’ll be patient and wait for affordable SP/UP model, luckily it’s not an emergency…

You’re right! I’m working a dead-end job and i’m lucky to be working at all, considering my bad hearing. I’m by no means in position to quit tomorrow and look for another job as i have to choose my next job very carefully, to be sure i’ll be able to be a good useful worker.

I’m glad it turned out okay for you, that’s very good price for P90! Here in Croatia those conditions are not possible by any means, but i’ll be happy with M90 once i find affordable pair :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think the important thing is, whether your nerves are still responding. because I have a heavy hearing impairment but it doesn’T help anymore with HA. because the nerves aren’t responding. if any second person has the same hear disorder as me but his nerve response, HA will help him.

1 Like

@nidjo

If you do decide to get the Audeo M90 from Germany, please note that he is selling the Audeo Trial Aids if you zoom in, you’ll see where the red and blue markers are.

They beep every minute or so, after 6 weeks unless connected to software again.

Thanks, I wasn’t aware of that!
I was looking at that pair but decided to wait for BTE version… thanks for the heads up anyway!

1 Like

The V and B are so near identical in terms of technology that it wouldn’t be worth upgrading for the OP.

OP is more interested in having Bluetooth as well with newer Aids.

1 Like

I used SP aids before paradise UPs. There is a difference. Clearer sounds.
Maybe a tad bit less compression with UPs due to a bit more headroom?

1 Like

These look just like my p90s. Is it something you can read through the colored panels?

WH

@WhiteHat

It says Trial
M
R

He’s been listing for a while and his old pictures showed the Trial part on the side of the Aids, scratched off.

Doesn’t say M90, just M.

2 Likes

@eyesgreendeaf

Yes there’s a difference between SP and UP but as I said, I was talking about the V and B platform. There’s so little difference, it’s not worth upgrading.

He has the V90 now and you said he should get the Vitus UP which is based on the B platform.

1 Like