myPhonak iPhone App just updated to Version 6.4.0

Phonak just pushed out an update. Here are the details…

Jordan

5 Likes

Support for CROS. That’s been a blocker for a lot of folk.

WH

2 Likes

I’ve been waiting for this update to cross test, without the app working it wasn’t viable. I already spoke with my audiologist today to move on to the test.

My android app updated to 6.4 also, but I had to go to the Play Store to get it :slight_smile:

Confirming this version fixes the regression they introduced in the last version where the app fails to maintain the connection.

3 Likes

Jordan

Just downloaded the update after closing the old App and swiping upwards with my iPhone 13 Pro to close the App…opened the updated App and everything is working perfectly after going through a few Phonak update windows.

Hopefully this update will end the two dreaded RED X’s whenever I start the App

Thanks for the heads up!

David

1 Like

With the iPhone 14 Pro, I find that the new version app connects to my hearing aids much quicker and more reliably. With the previous version, I usually had to switch away from the home page, and back again to get it to connect.

1 Like

Noticing this too. With previous version, I found it wouldn’t connect some mornings. I would have to close/reopen in order to adjust ambient balance. Worked flawlessly today.

Thanks, @JordanK! Hurray! I was having this problem, in spades, with my iPhone 14 especially when connecting to the TV Connector.

considering TV connector if my FSA account will pay for it. Do you recommend it?

Get one from ebay or equivalent, a V2 model is a little more than $100.

WH

Thanks Jordan!
I looked and looked…I have myPhonak Verson 6.4.0.1355

I found this looking at “Support” in the App.

DaveL
Mississauga

1 Like