myPhonak App Navigation Not Working

It has! And I confirm that as @dlord says, everything appears to be working as it should. :blush:

1 Like

Thank you for letting us know! I have downloaded it and, as you have reported, everything seems to working.

In addition to iOS 13 support, two additional features: 1) it lets the USER change bluetooth from adaptive to fixed! This is a pretty big change that should help a lot of patients avoid a visit to an audiologist for such a simple change in the settings. 2) we can once again rename programs if we would like (was in the previous remote app, but was not carried over to myPhonak app)

So based on the comments I’ve been seeing here regarding upgrading to IOS 13, I have remained on IOS 12.4.1 to avoid the problems others have been experiencing. Are you now saying it is okay to upgrade to IOS 13? There are some features I’d like to have access to (e.g. Apple CarPlay) that have nothing to do with my Marvel aids but I don’t want to screw the Marvels up by upgrading. I have an iPhone 7 Plus.

Yes, it is now safe to upgrade to iOS 13.1.2. The latest upgrade to MyPhonak, version 3.0.1 works as expected.

So I did the upgrade to the new MyPhonak 3.0.1 and it does work okay with my Marvel 90R aids. However, I had created a few custom programs and they are now gone. I am planning to do the upgrade to the IOS 13.1.2 this evening and hoping that won’t create any problems??

I’m running iOS 13.1.2 on an iPhone XS and have no problems with my Marvels. Any update to the myPhonak app or change of the hearing aid fitting deletes custom programs, unfortunately. A definite disadvantage or drawback of the new app, hopefully they program it in the future to prevent the loss of programs.