MyPhonak Ap Connectability Problem

Hi, I have a unique problem. I bought a new android tablet and I am able to pair my phonak lumity hearing aids to bluetooth and can stream music to my hearing aids without problems. I am also able to pair my haring aids to the myphonak android app. The problem is that whenever I try to connect to the myphonak app, the screen freezes for awhile and then reports an error saying that it cannot connect. Do you have any idea of what is going on and what is the fix? I thank you for your help.

Are your HAs connected to the app on another device at the same time? Especially if you have selected the “stay connected” option in the app, it may prevent other devices from connecting to the app even though it can connect just fine over classic BT for streaming.

WH

3 Likes

Where can I see the “stay connected” option in the APP?

Thanks for posting.

DaveL

WH

2 Likes

Thanks!

I have that selected.

When I’m at home I’ve had trouble using my new iPad Air. It completes disconnecting. I usually have my phone nearby. The APP is on my phone.
Could I install the APP on my iPad Air?

I just sold my Jeep Rubicon; bought a used car. I transferred the dongle I bought that is supposed to provide wireless apple carplay to the new-to-me car. I’ve had proublems with that not working. And…now I have brand new Phonak Paradise P90’s. That’s made the issues worse.

The connection in view is for the app to control, not for media playing.

WH

1 Like

To be honest I had problems with the Phonak app the whole time I had the Phonak hearing aids. Now I have Signia and find that there are similar problems. Not at all sure if people with Apple devices have similar problems. My cell phones have always been android.

1 Like

watch " connect / reconnect your Hearing Aids to the myPhonak App "

2 Likes