My Resound One hearing aids have been returned for service 10 times in two years (under warranty)

I purchased my ReSound HAs in Texas - and then moved to Rhode Island. While still in Texas, the hearing aids were returned to the repair center several times for repair. After moving to Rhode Island, I had to find a new ReSound provider. When I did, I found that there was no reciprocal agreement with providers to cover the cost of office visits. Fortunately, they allowed me to visit without charging me - as a professional courtesy. I believe they returned my ReSound HAs six times for repair/replacement. I am meeting with the regional representative this Thursday to discuss the issues. Has anyone else had problems with ReSound HAs?

1 Like

Hi, I’m sorry for your HAs that get repaired often, I also had the exact problem. I was fitted with rechargeable Resound Linx Quattro 961 with ultra power receivers (the flagship model in 2019 and also very expensive about 9600€ for a pair) from 2019 till 2022. The were unreliable and they stopped working as routine like every 2 months. They were the worst hearing aids, the charge won’t last much about 10 hours and I was forced to recharge them twice a day. I am a very active person and my average is 14/15 hours a day. They were also not suitable for my loss range even if my old audiologists assured me that with ultra power RICs I had enough gain to fit my range. Dont know for the later models Omnia and One. Maybe the Enzo Q would have been the best for my hearing loss. Now I am wearing Phonak Naída Paradise P90-UP with 675 battery totally another world and also much better in understanding speech in noise.