My Phonak App

Has anyone had issues with the app recently? This week I have had to uninstall it, reinstall it and then re-pair my HAs three times. I’ve noticed it when I have streamed, that instead of Bluetooth+mic, it has Autosense 3.0 in the options at the top and the settings are not the same. Once I have gone through the whole process of uninstall, reinstall, pair etc it’s fine …… until the next time.

No issues here running android 12 on Samsung S10e

I’m running Android 13 on a Samsung A52S.

I have had issues with stay connected not staying connected. Doesn’t want to reconnect so I also do the uninstall and reinstall, then it’s great. Usually use headphones over the aids when steaming to keep vol low.

Try going to DEVICES / CONNECTION MANAGEMENT and turn on “Stay Connected”. It may affect your battery life.

Thanks @pclewis I forgot to mention that this has only been happening since “stay connected “ was available and I do have it selected.
@Nancydrew I had to uninstall it from my iPad as it wouldn’t stay connected and then refused to connect at all (iPad Air 4th gen running iOS 16.6). I can still pair my aids and stream using my iPad- just not using the app.