My left side KS10 will not connect to Easy Line Remote app

My KS10s have been fine since purchase in May. Now the left aid will not connect to the Easyline app. showing no left side device. Streaming from my phone to both left and right is normal.

Anyone had a similar problem. Thanks.

2 Likes

Try booting your phone. My wife’s iPhone did similar with her KS9 aids.
We ended up removing the app and reloading it. Then pairing the aids to the phone again. All good after that.
Phone updates tend to do this sometimes.

1 Like

Thanks Raudrive, took a little while, but all connected again.

2 Likes

Sam as Raudrive at Thursday. Ended up uninstalling and reinstalling the app, re-pairing, all is now well.

Fred F

1 Like

I had exactly the same issue with the left aid… turned 'em off and back on again :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. All good now.

I believe it is a bluetooth issue so removing them both on the phone’s bluetooth then reconnecting should solve the issue. Worked for me.

1 Like

KS 10’s same issue. Also, IF I can connect the app seems to drop the connection. Sooo if My IPad Bluetooth, Samsung Bluetooth are on AND my TV connect is stream to the App could this be the problem or does the App stink?

I am having this problem right now. Any new advice? Thanks!

So you’ve done the old “reboot/uninstall” trick and still having issues?
Your not alone, as it’s not just Phonak that does this, most of the others need a reboot/repairing to get things going again at some point.

2 Likes

I had this on my Phonaks and tried everything also, nothing helped. (restarted BT connection, took away the BT connection on the phone and connected the HA’s again, restarted HA)
But then I restarted my phone (for other reasons) and the problem was solved without further involvement…

2 Likes

Rebooted and reinstalled app. Now have left and right showing in Bluetooth but only right in the app. Everything works through.

Usually when I start the app it shows red and “connection to hearing aids failed.” If I change the tab to “devices” then it connects quickly to one side or the other. Close the app and restart it, it connects quickly to both. Every once in a while, perhaps after a recent reboot, the app will work perfectly one or two times before returning to quirkville. Fold4, Android 13. Works great for my wife though. Flip4, Android 13. Could be because her phone is mostly clean while mine is stuffed with apps.

1 Like

Yes, I’m having left hearing aid issues as well as other apps not recognizing the left one. That left side doesn’t Bluetooth while in a phone conversation either. Due to this I can no longer log in and adjust my hearing aids, apps won’t let me continue. They also lost the ability to auto block background noise in traffic, restaurants, my wife’s music constantly playing on her phone, etc. If I can no longer log into the apps which best work with my devices, I can’t communicate with the professionals who can help. I can no longer make necessary adjustments manually via the app. This is very serious as my local hearing aid professional seems to only sell them, not help with technical issues such as this. I may as well just use my old time hearing amplifiers called hearing aids.