My Jabra Enhance Pro 20 review

Here’s some compatibility listings. Jabra Enhance Pro Compatibility | Jabra Support

Not true. The Jabras work great with Android phones. The only thing you don’t get is “hands free” calling, so you have to talk into your phone’s microphone when on a call. I don’t mind this at all because I like people being able to see that I’m on my phone and not just talking into the air like some sort of nutjob. :grinning:

2 Likes

And, you still hear the call through the HAs with Bluetooth on. There is also an option in the fitting software to let you answer the call by tapping one of your ears. I find this very convenient as I keep my phone in my vest pocket so I do not have to quickly fumble for it…I have a few moments before reaching for the phone. And they can usually hear me well enough with the phone in the vest pocket. I hear them great though the hearing aids.

I have a Galaxy S23 and I like the stability of the ASHA Bluetooth protocol on my phone. I think that is what your Android needs to be compatible with the Jabra Enhance Pro 20s. But check the link in the previous post.

My partner, who also has the EP 20s and a Galaxy S24, is on the phone for hour long calls a lot. She wants to be able to leave her phone down while she does things…like typing or dishes. She has the Phone Clip+ which gives her total hands free. She wears the tiny thing around her neck and can put her phone down to talk. Me, I am happy without the Phone Clip+.

I am really glad I got the Jabra EP 20s with my Android.