My Compilot2 does not turn off

Today my Phonak compilot 2 device started to shut down, I reset it, what should I do…?

If you have done a reset and no response then I think it’s faulty. Does it still charge?
You can try a new cable which won’t be wasted if you have to replace the compilot.

Thank you for the answer yes I did a reset but it is charging… what cable do you mean when you say new cable…?

Sorry only just seen your post. I meant the neck loop cable. It’s a very slim chance!

The device works, does all its tasks, but it just does not turn off, my problem is that thank you very much for your answer.

I had the same problem with my compilot 2. After 6+ years of use, the switch finally wore out. I was able to revive it for a short time by taking it apart and cleaning the switch, but it eventually failed again permanently. I wound up buying another second-hand off of ebay for way less than my audi wanted to charge me for a new unit.

You can try putting the compilot 2 in hearing aid dryer and see if that will help. I have one, brought it used from eBay 2 years ago and have no issues. Does the red led light comes on temporarily after you switch off the compilot 2 device?

no, it only lights up when charging.